Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Messages from Pink

I've not been hearing them so much this month, like I did last month from Black. However, I have been feeling a need to be compassionate to not just the people around me, but myself mostly. Today however, I got a link to this in an email, which is a lesson I am sure Pink is trying to share.

Here are some very simple exercises you can start with, from my book, The Goddess DIET, See a Goddess in the Mirror in 21 Days.

Empowerment Tools: Beauty Is As Beauty Does
  1. Begin by looking into a mirror several times every day. Hold your own gaze for a short period of time, and say meaningfully, “You are beautiful,” or, “Hello beautiful goddess.”
  2. When you step out of the shower, create your own Personal Power Pose in the mirror. Start with your hands together over your head, relax your shoulders, and then move your arms, legs and body until you settle into a natural pose. Say directly to your gaze, “You are goddess.”
  3. This one might get you giggling, but that’s OK. Start by framing your foot with your hands. Move your hands around it saying, “I love my foot, my beautiful foot.” Repeat this for your calves, your knees, and for every part of your body until you get to the top. Repeat any time you need a morale boost.
  4. Where your attention goes, energy flows. Focussing on a spare tyre only adds weight to the issue, (boom boom). Express gratitude to your beautiful bits by affirming your reflection, and watch these ‘bits’ take precedence. When you lose attachment to ‘ugliness’, it loses it grip on you. Your body can then settle into its own perfect size, naturally and beautifully.

Oh, and since we had no ink for the printer, we didn't get to these until now...

Affirmations for the Energy of Pink
  • I will treat myself with love and compassion.
  • I will strive to acknowledge and work to heal those wounds which keep me from being complete.
  • I will recognize my emotions, allow myself to feel them, and let go of them when the time is right.
  • I will remember that each person is a unique being with strengths and weaknesses.
  • I will refrain from judging others, and will meet each individual with love and compassion.
  • I will strive to always act with kindness and love.
  • I will strive to respect all of the living beings of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment